We look back on an exciting Ligna 2023! On approximately 5,000 sqm of exhibition space, we were able to present our numerous innovations and solutions for the woodworking industry together with Weinig and impress customers and trade partners from all over the world with our demonstrations.
To capture the impressions of this year’s Ligna 2023, we have created a trade fair film as well as videos about the new HOLZ-HER innovations EVOcell and PowerPin 7605.
We would like to thank all customers and partners for their visit and the interesting conversations!
- Nearly manless production of furniture parts in a small space
- Workpieces ranging from 200 x 70 mm to large pieces of 3000 x 1200 mm can be manipulated in this way
- Integrated camera automatically reads DataMatrix code and independently loads processing program
- Fully automatic dowel driving
- Pre-coated dowels as well as wood dowels with glue
- 6-8mm dowels
- Multi-position loading through 2 pressure bars equipped with VISE LED.
- Easy placement of workpieces through VISE LED
STREAMER 1057 XL Power
- With controlled units
- New model with 6 NC axes
- Milling unit and cutting blade
AURIGA 1308 XL Multi
- Multi-function technology
- Multi-function unit for milling and scraping with R1 and R2
WEINIG UK are part of the Worldwide WEINIG group, synonymous for providing solutions and the latest in technology to solid timber & panel processing.
Michael Weinig UK Ltd
5 Blacklands Way
Oxfordshire, OX14 1 DY